Joseph K. Kelly
Accomplished attorney with extensive experience specializing in motor vehicle law with emphasis on driving under the influence defense.
Joseph Kelly is known for his ability to combine analytical, investigative, organizational, negotiation and courtroom litigation skills to prepare powerful defense for criminal cases. He has achieved numerous acquittals for clients charged with various vehicular offenses including DUI.
- 10 years of total legal experience
- Licensed in PA and NJ
- 10 years of Public Sector legal experience
- 10 years of Private Sector Law firm experience
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania October 2001
- State of New Jersey October 2001
- USDC Third Circuit-Eastern District Pennsylvania
- United States Supreme Court
Widener Law School, Philadelphia, PA
- Juris Doctorate, January 2001
- Student Bar Association
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, May 2000
- Member of the Delta Phi Epsilon Honor Society
10 years of Defense experience including, but not limited to DUI and criminal cases. Highly skilled in all phases of litigation including: drafting all pleadings, Motion Hearings, Pre-Trial Plea Negotiations and Trials.
10 years of experience including:
- General Civil Litigation
- Contract Law: drafting and reviewing Commercial and Residential Real Estate lease agreements and Loan Closing documents
- Employment Law: drafting and reviewing employment and severance agreements, EEOC guidelines and employment discrimination;
- Family Law: Divorce and Child Support; Collections
10 years of civil trials and criminal trials. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Philadelphia Bar Association, 2001-Present
- American Bar Association, 2001-Present
- PA Association Defense Lawyers, 2001-Present